Mario RPG Boss Battle Remix Mario RPG Boss Battle Remix

Pretty cool. I like the sound overall. You blended all of the pieces well without overwhelming the melody. All in all a very good remix of an awesome song.

blackrose96 responds:

Thank you! I really took my time in the mixing proces and I'm glad it shows!

Chrono Trigger-Millineum Fair Chrono Trigger-Millineum Fair

Very Nice

I have always been a huge fan of this song. It is so lively and fun and your remake of it really hits it spot on. There isn't really too much I could recommend to help improve this, it all just flows so well. Well done ^^

Lumina Lumina

Nice

This is the first Legend of Mana remix that I've seen in my browsing, though I am still rather new. This is very well done, the instruments very resemblant of the original tune. Good job ^^

SMRPG Mushroom Way SMRPG Mushroom Way

Nice

Nice, I always enjoyed this song. Is so nice and bouncy and fun, despite having to chase down Croco while it was playing XD The steel drum sound you used fits really well and it all flows well ^^

FF7 - A Haven in the Sky II FF7 - A Haven in the Sky II

"Whoa"

Well I certainly didn't see that coming, it went from the soothing piano melody and then exploded into epicness... As if it were taking to the sky and then soaring through the air. Kind of like the build up of anticipation when one takes off in a plane. Absolutely awesome, and the instruments work really well together Well done ^^

FFXI Bard Work (FFXI RMX) FFXI Bard Work (FFXI RMX)

Cool

This is really cool, taking all of the bard instrument and vocal parts and mixing them into one. It sounds really good and flows well too. Good job ^^

A Final Fantasy [FFII/IV] A Final Fantasy [FFII/IV]

Nice

LOL so I'm not the only one who thought that this song would make for an awesome wedding processional. It really does fit so well and I wanted to do it for my wedding but due to LDS faith, they don't allow marches and what not. Oh well, still a cool idea though XD

FFXI:Recollection DNB trip FFXI:Recollection DNB trip

Beautiful

This is absolutely wonderful, it reminds me of a mix of Recollection and One More Time. It is very well done, and flows so nicely. Well done ^^

philjo responds:

Wooha Thanks very much :)

Aerith's Symphony FF7 Aerith's Symphony FF7

Beautiful

This is an absolutely beautiful rendition of this heart touching song. Best one I have heard yet here on newgrounds, well done ^^

Realmguys responds:

Thank you very much for the review :) I really appreciate that.

Zelda 64 - Relaxing Water Zelda 64 - Relaxing Water

Soothing

It's very relaxing and beautiful, I expected you to sneak Serenade of Water in there somehow, and you did. Yet you didn't do the whole theme, which I think was actually really coo. Well done ^^